Firmware Version: GHSFVT-1.1-68
1. Security updates
2. Fixed few issues
Firmware Version: GHSFVT-1.1-66 Date: 2019-08-08 ChangeLog:
Some optimizations Firmware Version: GHSFVT-1.1-65 Date: 2019-04-25 ChangeLog:
1. The SIP register failture code will be displayed at VoIP status cell
2. Added "Fixed SMSC Number" configuration item in "SMS" page
3. For inbound calls, if there is not Caller ID, put "Anonymous" as Caller ID in SIP INVITE request
4. Some other Optimizations and BUG fixings Firmware Version: GHSFVT-1.1-64-5 Date: 2018-09-29 ChangeLog:
1. Fixed some BUGs Firmware Version: GHSFVT-1.1-64-4 Date: 2018-09-18 ChangeLog:
Optimized Dial Plan feature
2. Optimized Call Forward feature
3. Fixed the problem that part of SMS content will be missed while forwarding incoming SMS to email
4. Fixed the problem that remain time will not be deducted while the call duration less than 1 second
5. Some other Optimizations Firmware Version: GHSFVT-1.1-64-3 Date: 2018-07-17 ChangeLog:
1. Fixed the problem about that, in some cases, calls cound be not voice after hours of working Firmware Version: GHSFVT-1.1-64-2 Date: 2018-01-08 ChangeLog:
1. Fixed the problem about SMS sending Firmware Version: GHSFVT-1.1-64-1 Date: 2017-12-21 ChangeLog: 1. Optimized SIP registration to make VoIP online faster, espacially after sipcli restarting 2. Fixed problems about "Call Waiting" 3. Fixed and optimized the mechanism of "Sending SMS via SIP Message Request 4. In "Remote SIM" mode, support to check "Include no connected call" for Limit Call Counts by Period (Require v1.9 of SIM SERVER or newer)
5. Fixed the issue about that overmuch "486 Busy" causes low ASR Firmware Version: GHSFVT-1.1-64
Date: 2017-11-27 ChangeLog: 1.
Optimized SMS-Forwarding Features as following: a) Support to forward SMS to VoIP in "Trunk Gateway" mode
b) Forward the concatenated long SMS after combined
c) Add the Sender Number while forwarding to email
2. Optimized the mechanism of releasing SIP transaction
3. Optimized CDR statistics about Call-Counts and Duration
4. Added a feature about "consecutive fast-answered calls" in Event Triggers
5. Reformed "When X
calls occurs, Deactivate the line for Y
seconds" this feaure to be as "Deactivate the line for A-B
6. Some other Optimizations Firmware Version: GHSFVT-1.1-63-1 Date: 2017-9-21 ChangeLog: 1. Enhanced secureity capacity Firmware Version: GHSFVT-1.1-63
1. For SMPP appication, increase the life time of SMS delivery report to 10 hours
2. Add "Get Callee Number" feature in Advance VoIP page, choose to get callee number "By Request Line" or "By To Header"
3. Adjust the mechanism of telephonometry, make it to be more accurate
4. Add "Talk Time Adjust(s)/Call" feaure in SIM page, to add 1 second for all outgoing calls (Generally, the Provider's billing system will delay 1~2 second for hangup)
6. Add "GSM None Ringback Timeout(s)" in "Call Out" page. Hangup the call if it still isn't RingBackTone beyond the specified seconds after dialing
7. Fixed the problem that Current time incorrectly shows year 2036
8. Fixed the problem that GSM module abnormally start while it is being closed Firmware Version: GHSFVT-1.1-62
1. "Forwarding to VoIP Number" suports SIP URI now (Example -- email@example.com:6060)
2. Add a option "Channel Number" in SMPP SMSC, support to overwrite "Destination address" with SIM Number of channel
3. Fixed the ERROR while SMPP SMSC deliver a long SMS greater than 255 bytes
4. Optimized the RETRY process while sending Long SMS 5. Optimized the RETRY process while GSM connection logout Firmware Version: GHSFVT-1.1-61
Date: 2017-6-26 ChangeLog: 1.
Optimized SMS receiving, concatenated long SMS can be combined now.
2. Web page of device supports to send long SMS now (up to 1024 bytes ).
3. Expanded the dialing rule to include the “+”symbol.
4. Increased the volume output of the GSM module (M35) to the cell network.
5. Changed local SIP port from fixed mode to random mode for SIP registration (this does not apply to Trunk Gateway mode).
6. Enhanced the connection stability for Remote SIM operation especially when sending bulk SMS.
7. If a SIM require PIN authentication, disable the PIN authentication after the success of authentication. Then the SIM no longer need PIN code.
8. Corrected a number of minor bugs.